Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
November 6, 2020 – New research1 by Les Mills demonstrates that regular sessions of new-generation yoga classes can help banish the lockdown blues, increase sleep quality and boost mental health.
This timely research delivers key insights into one of the most popular programs in the world, demonstrating the power of new-generation yoga when recovering from life during such a turbulent time.
The research tracked Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and showed an increase in it with regular new-generation yoga – revealing that new-generation yoga classes are indeed much more than exercise. The following additional benefits were found from just six sessions:
- 15% improved sleep quality
- 39% increase in positive feelings relating to confidence
- 39% decrease in feelings of sadness and negativity
- 29% increase in motivation
- 26% decrease in negative emotions;…