- Free fitness benefits for members of participating Medicare insurance plans: SilverSneakers is free to consumers. Participating Medicare health insurers pay the fees for consumers to access the benefits.
- Partners with more than 17,000 gyms and other facilities nationwide: Large network of gyms and other types of community settings where members can access fitness facilities and classes.
- Offers on-demand and live online classes: Not everyone can safely get to the gym for in-person fitness classes, so SilverSneakers offers on-demand and live fitness classes online—a great alternative to stay fit from home.
- Only available through Medicare insurance plans: SilverSneakers is a perk for members of participating health plans. It’s not available to the general public, so if you just want a fitness program, you have to look elsewhere.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Complaints: According to the…