Next week many businesses will get to finally reopen doors after months of remaining shut under the third lockdown.
On Monday (April 12) non-essential retail, outdoor pubs and more will be back open for businesses as the next phase of the lockdown roadmap is confirmed to continue.
The week will be exciting for many as people will be able to also get their haircut, go to the gym and even return to the library.
But the full extent of the types of businesses that can reopen is quite large, so here is a list of all those that can reopen – with social distancing restrictions in place:
• Archery venues
• Auction houses and markets
• Betting shops
• Body and skin piercing stores
• Manual car washes
• Charity and antique shops
• Climbing wall centres
• Clothing stores and tailors
• Dance studios and fitness centres
• Driving and shooting ranges